Do you serve food?
Yes! We have a variety of food options available every day we’re open. 50% of our menu is always vegan.
Each morning, along with ASHE Supply Coffee, we offer a variety of bagels, pastries, donuts, and more. Dinner are served from 3pm to 9pm Wednesday-Sunday. On Saturdays and Sundays, we also serve brunch from 10am to 3pm. You can find the full menu here.
Pizza and wings are available on the patio and for pickup and delivery through our delivery partner, Peddler.
What are your COVID-19 procedures?
The safety of our staff, customers, and community is our priority. We take COVID-19 procedures across all of our locations (Eastern Market, Ferndale Project, Peddler, and ASHE Coffee) very seriously. View our policies here.
Is your patio dog friendly?
Absolutely, as long as your pup is friendly!
Do you have a membership or mug club?
Yes, our Elephant Parade membership. All memberships are LIFETIME and are good for both Eastern Market Brewing Co. and Ferndale Project locations. Memberships include…
– Happy Hour prices, ALWAYS ($5 and $6 draft beers just $4)
– All draft beers $4 on member days (Thursdays at Ferndale Project + Fridays at EMBC)
– Free shirt and glass at signup
– 20% off all merchandise
– Early access to weekly beer releases
– Quarterly party for members
– Optional volunteers opportunities
Join the parade here.
Do you offer indoor seating?
At this time, we only offer socially-distant outdoor patio seating.
– Wear a mask unless seated.
– Per MDHHS guidelines, all members of party must sign in.
– Order beer in the taproom and food at the table (QR code menus available).
– Maintain 6-foot distance and adhere to marked distancing.⠀
– Stay healthy. Wash hands for 20+ seconds and stay home if sick.
Do you have happy hour?
Yes! Every day we’re open, from 3-4pm, we offer $5 and $6 draft beers for $4.
How can I take beer home?
Absolutely. All Ferndale Project beer is available to-go in 4-packs and individual 16 oz cans. Please note, cans are for home and to share, not to be consumed in the taproom. You can also order cans for home delivery through our delivery partner, Peddler (available daily within 15 miles of Ferndale).
Why do you not fill growlers?
We’re obsessed with quality and we’ve found with growlers, it’s difficult to ensure the cleanliness of an incoming growler. Plus once opened, they need to be consumed immediately. No one likes a day old opened growler. That’s why we can everything to go and bring home.
Do you sell retail kegs?
Absolutely. Just let us know 48 hours in advance and we’ll have it waiting for you to pick up. Pricing is based on the beer and the size of the keg. For the current selection, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you take reservations?
We are not currently taking reservations.