Do you serve food?
Yes! We have a variety of food options available every day, with many weekly rotating specials. 50% of our menu is always vegan.
Each morning, along with ASHE Supply Coffee, we offer a variety of bagels, pastries, donuts, and more. Lunch and dinner are served from 12pm to 8pm Tuesday-Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays during Oktoberfest, brunch is served from 8am to 12pm and lunch/dinner is from 1pm to 8pm. You can find the full menu here.
We also have pizza and wings available for pickup and delivery from 3pm to 7pm, Tuesday through Sunday, at www.wingit.delivery.
Is your patio dog friendly?
Absolutely, as long as your pup is friendly!
Do you have a membership or mug club?
Yes, our Elephant Parade membership. All memberships are LIFETIME and are good for both Eastern Market Brewing Co. and Ferndale Project locations. Memberships include…
– Happy Hour prices, ALWAYS ($5 and $6 draft beers just $4)
– All draft beers $4 on member days (Thursdays at Ferndale Project + Fridays at EMBC)
– Free shirt and glass at signup
– 20% off all merchandise
– Early access to weekly beer releases
– Quarterly party for members
– Optional volunteers opportunities
Join the parade here.
Do you offer indoor seating?
For the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’re currently only offering outdoor seating. However, we have a sweet socially distant patio that’s perfect for grabbing a brew.
– Wear a mask unless seated.⠀
– First-come, first-served basis.
– A member of our staff will direct you as seating comes available. Party size will be limited to those who can fit around a table (max 4-5 people).⠀
– Order food and beer in the taproom (QR code menu available at the table).⠀
– Limit your visit to 1.5 hours (so that we can serve more of YOU!).⠀
– No smoking on premises.⠀
– Maintain 6-foot distance and adhere to marked distancing.⠀
– Stay healthy. Wash hands for 20+ seconds and stay home if sick.⠀
– Coffee served 9am to 3:30pm. ⠀
– Kitchen closed from 2pm to 4pm.
Do you have happy hour?
Yes! Every day we’re open, from 3-4pm, we offer $5 and $6 draft beers for $4.
How can I take beer home?
Absolutely. All Ferndale Project beer is available to-go in 4-packs and individual 16 oz cans. Please note, cans are for home and to share, not to be consumed in the taproom. You can also order cans for home delivery at www.wingit.delivery (available daily within 15 miles of Ferndale Project).
Why do you not fill growlers?
We’re obsessed with quality and we’ve found with growlers, it’s difficult to ensure the cleanliness of an incoming growler. Plus once opened, they need to be consumed immediately. No one likes a day old opened growler. That’s why we can everything to go and bring home.
Do you sell retail kegs?
Absolutely. Just let us know 48 hours in advance and we’ll have it waiting for you to pick up. Pricing is based on the beer and the size of the keg. For the current selection, email email@example.com.
Do you take reservations?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to take table reservations at this time.
Can I hold a private event at Ferndale Project?
Yes, we are able to accommodate private parties in our tented outdoor space. Tents can be rented individually or the entire parking lot side of the patio can be rented.
Individual tent rental (3 tents available; each tent can accommodate up to 25 people)
$25/hr space rental; $50/hr minimum
$50/hr space rental; $100/hr minimum
$100/hr space rental; $200/hr minimum
Parking lot rental (includes 3 tents and additional open seating; can accommodate up to 125 people)
$50/hr space rental; $250/hr minimum
$100/hr space rental; $500/hr minimum
$200/hr space rental; $1000/hr minimum
Two hour rental minimum. Space rentals are paid as a deposit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a rental.